Get out of the Rental Trap- STOP paying off the bond of your landlord
Thu May 14, 14:30 - Thu May 14, 15:30
Event is online
STOP PAYING OFF THE BOND OF YOUR LANDLORD & MAKING HIM RICH!
R10 000 rental can cost you over R5 million!
We did a calculation : If you pay rental of R10 000 per month, and it escalates with 10% per year, you will pay your landlord just over R5 million in rent over 20 years.
Your landlord will have a paid-up property worth million and the tenant will have an empty pocket and no asset to show.
Staying a tenant for the rest of your life can be frustrating and you may ask yourself - "How do I get out of this rental trap"?
REGISTER NOW & LEARN HOW TO GET OUT OF THE RENTAL TRAP
We will be discussing topics such as:
- The real cost of being a tenant
- Is it cheaper to rent than to buy your own property?
- It sounds good an wonderful, but buying a property is only for the few selected people and now for me
- How a lady of 45 years old with a salary from the Government ended up owning 3 properties and being cash-flow positive
- The traps & hidden costs of buying a property
- How do I get a deposit together to buy a property?
- What if I have a bad credit score?
- What if I have no credit score - I have no store accounts?
- Which bank will help me with a home loan?
- What if I do not have costs to pay the attorneys transfer and bond registration fees?
REGISTER NOW FOR THE FREE EVENT:
WHEN : Thursday 14 May 2020
TIME : 14H30 - 15H15
WERE : Zoom session - we will send you the Zoom link before the event to log in and join
DURATION : 35 Minutes with 10 minutes for Q & A
HOSTS: Meyer de Waal, Director of MDW INC Attorneys, Rent2buy & Flisp Support Services & Patrick Ngondweni, Director Gauteng of My Budget Fitness