Drop In Improv Classes
Drop in Improv Comedy Classes. Great way to meet like minded individuals, have fun and brush up on your improv skills. All levels welcome. No performance experience needed.
R150 per drop in class.
R125 for a block of 8 sessions.
The benefits of learning how to improvise are numerous.
Here are a few:
- Making decisions with conviction. The very basis of acting is to, well, act. ...
- Loosening up and shaking it out. ...
- Laughing at yourself. ...
- Collaborating and reading the cues. ...
- Shifting your perspective.
- Getting rid of self-sabotage
- Trusting your ideas
- Operating from creative genius
- Trusting your intuition
- Letting go of fear and anxiety