Information Sesssions and Assistance for Property Buyers, Home Owners and Property Sellers
Fri May 1, 07:00 - Fri Apr 30, 07:00
Free information sessions for:
- Home Buyers
- First Time Home Buyers
- Property Investors
- Government subsidies - FLISP
- Property Finance
- Rent2buy Finance
- Instalment sales
- HIP Home Loans
- Pension backed home loans
- What to do if I cannot pay my home loan instalments?
- What to do if I cannot pay my car or credit card instalments?
- Can I use my property equity to raise more money
- Can I claim a FLISP subsidy once I own my property?
- How can I save thousands of rands on my home loan?
- Can I pay off my bond faster?
- Can I use my house as an office?
- Can I deduct expenses such as my home loan payment against work form home expenses?
- What is the impact of CGT if I use my home as an office?
- What is the value of your property
- How do I sell my property after Covid-19
- How do I find the best selling agent?
- How much commission will I pay an agent?
- What is a sole mandate to an agent?
- What are the benefits of an open mandate to an agent?
- How do I list and market my property?
- What is a virtual reality tour?
- Can a buyer use Rent2buy Finance to buy my property?
- Can I sell my property using an instalment sale agreement?
- What do do if I receive an offer with many suspensive conditions?
- What is a 90 day early termination bond penalty?
- Will I pay capital gains tax?
- When is capital gains tax due?
- Can I apply for a bridging loan once I sold my property?
- How soon can I apply for a bridging loan?
|Refund policy||No refunds|