Power Series Seminars 0nline - Creating Raving Fans
While we are all restricted due to physical distancing our sales teams cannot just sit back and stagnate. We have to learn how to manage the situation to maintain and grow our skills so that we can and grow our businesses. The Power Series Online Seminars are going to help your sales team take advantage of the downtime to improve their skills. When they get back to work they will be ready to grow your business
Customer Service Creating Raving Fans
It is 5 times more expensive to attract new customers to your business than to keep existing ones. It is 15 times more expensive to get back lost customers. In this presentation, Richard Mulvey will explain how to create exceptional customer service that will keep your customers coming back over and over again. To succeed however, having satisfied customers is just not enough, you need ‘Raving Fans’
During the presentation :
- We will find out how to create Raving Fans
- We will explore the three areas of customer care: Your People, Your Systems and Your Product
- We will discuss how each individual can improve their customer interactions
- We will explore how to handle Customer Complaints
- We will find out how to Measure Customer Satisfaction
We will also be exploring:
- How to make your customers feel welcome
- How to use good body language
- The importance of flattering your customers
- How to make them feel like a close friend coming into your home
- How to create the right impression every time
- How to ask the right questions
- How to listen
- How to make friends with your customers
A Raving Fan will not only come back to your business but also tell their friends what a wonderful experience it has been doing business with you. Studies prove conclusively that peer-to-peer marketing out ranks all other ways to grow your customer base.
- The average consumer mentions specific brand names 60 times in a week. Are they talking about your brand?
- 82% of customers proactively seek referrals from peers before making a purchase. Do they mention your company?
- 92% of consumers trust referrals from people they know. Are they referring your company?
- The average small company gets 60% of its business from customer referrals. Where do your new customers come from?
- Word-of-mouth as the #1influencer in the purchasing decisions for big-ticket items.
- 49% of consumers indicate friends and family as their top source of brand awareness.
- Referred customers are 400% more likely·to refer customers to your brand than non-referred customers.
- Conversion rates for word-of-mouth recommendations are 3-5 times higher than those of non-referred prospects.
We all need to take advantage of the opportunities created by developing Raving Fans in our business
These live online sessions are fun and entertaining while at the same time they are full of techniques your sales team can use to grow your business. Each week we look at a different set of skills to see more customers, manage client meetings successfully and close more sales. We also explore other important skills such as Negotiation for salespeople and Key account management.
The two hour sessions will be held every Tuesday from 09:00 SA Time (GMT +2) for 10 weeks. This is a full three day sales training course at a fraction of the cost. We start the Power Series online on the 21st April 2020 with "Getting New Customers". The ten week program will rotate and start again on the 7th July 2020. Your team can start at any time and still complete the ten sessions. See below for the other seminars in the series:
Week 1 Getting New Customers - 21 April
Week 2 Selling over the Telephone - 28 April
Week 3 Sales Presentations - 5 May
Week 4 Handling Objections /Closing the sale - 12 May
Week 5 Sales Negotiation - 19 May
Week 6 Key Account Management - 26 May
Week 7 Seven Habits of Highly Successful Sales People 2 - June
Week 8 Selling at your Higher Price - 9 June
Week 9 Selling Face to Face - 23 June
Week 10 Turn Satisfied Customers into Raving Fans - 30 June
Week 1 Getting New Customers - 7 July