Power Series Seminars 0nline - Sales Negotiation
While we are all restricted due to physical distancing our sales teams cannot just sit back and stagnate. We have to learn how to manage the situation to maintain and grow our skills so that we can and grow our businesses. The Power Series Online Seminars are going to help your sales team take advantage of the downtime to improve their skills. When they get back to work they will be ready to grow your business
Sales Negotiation Skills
The first skill a buyer learns is the skill to negotiate. Why are salespeople rarely taught the same set of skills? In this presentation Richard Mulvey, South Africa’s Leading Sales Speaker will share the Tips, Tricks, and Techniques that will dramatically improve your negotiation results.
- Achieve the best possible result in any negotiation
- Learn how the best salespeople negotiate
- Discover what Win-Win really means
- Find out how you can get the lion’s share of any Win-Win deal
- Uncover where the power comes from in any negotiation
- Find out why the Negotiation is often won in the preparation stage
- Learn why Body Language is so important in any Negotiation
In the Sales Negotiation Power Series, Richard Mulvey will ask and answer 5 questions to shed light on the basic principles of negotiation:
- Who wins in a negotiation?
- Who has the power in a negotiation and where does it come from?
- Is there an alternative to Positional Bargaining?
- How do I get my negotiation opponent to listen to my point of view?
- How do I ensure that both sides get more from the negotiation?
During the morning Richard will also explain:
- Buyers Tricks and how to avoid them
- Where price fits into your negotiations
- The best two-letter word for a negotiator
- Why you should never accept their first offer
Sales Negotiation is all about securing the best deal for yourself and your company, while your customer or client believes they have secured the best possible deal for themselves and will want to come back over and over again. This is a perfect Win-Win.
These live online sessions are fun and entertaining while at the same time they are full of techniques your sales team can use to grow your business. Each week we look at a different set of skills to see more customers, manage client meetings successfully and close more sales. We also explore other important skills such as Negotiation for salespeople and Key account management.
The two hour sessions will be held every Tuesday from 09:00 SA Time (GMT +2) for 10 weeks. This is a full three day sales training course at a fraction of the cost. We start the Power Series online on the 21st April 2020 with "Getting New Customers". The ten week program will rotate and start again on the 7th July 2020. Your team can start at any time and still complete the ten sessions. See below for the other seminars in the series:
Week 1 Getting New Customers - 21 April
Week 2 Selling over the Telephone - 28 April
Week 3 Sales Presentations - 5 May
Week 4 Handling Objections /Closing the sale - 12 May
Week 5 Sales Negotiation - 19 May
Week 6 Key Account Management - 26 May
Week 7 Seven Habits of Highly Successful Sales People 2 - June
Week 8 Selling at your Higher Price - 9 June
Week 9 Selling Face to Face - 23 June
Week 10 Turn Satisfied Customers into Raving Fans - 30 June
Week 1 Getting New Customers - 7 July