EMPOWER YOU(TH)SELF LAW WORKSHOP
This WEBINAR is for the YOUTH in the LAW field.
DATE: 1 JUNE 2020
TIME: 9H00 UNTIL 13H00
IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT - PURCHASE A TICKET AND THE RECORDING WILL BE SENT TO YOU !
Whether you are studying law at the moment, thinking of studying law, doing your PLT classes, looking for articles, in the process of completing your articles...any of the above... this webinar is for you.
This webinar is a half day workshop that was created to EDUCATE, EMPOWER, INSPIRE and GUIDE the YOUTH in law, on their journey.
It is unfortunate that our schooling and university system does not fully equip us for the real world.
Throughout our lives we are stuck in a system that teaches us to study, pass and move from one year to the next. We blindly go through the system thinking that once we get our degree, it will be rainbows and smiles and we will get the job of our dreams, live the life we always pictured and be extremely successful. Sounds AMAZING RIGHT?
In reality we are not shown HOW we can do this. We are not given TOOLS and the GUIDANCE to execute all of this knowledge we have accumulated throughout our years
We end up being left with student debt, disappointment, confusion and a false sense of reality. We however, do not know where to turn, what to do and how to do it.
This Workshop will provide you with the tools to see the bigger picture.
The Workshop will, in summary, cover the following:
- Exploring the schooling systems,what we learn and what we don't learn;
- How to navigate through University with the real world in mind;
- How to take action whilst in University;
- Setting goals that are attainable;
- How to create a routine that serves your goals;
- How to market yourself and build your brand on social media platforms;
- Exploring the different fields of law and seeing what suits you best;
- How to draft a CV, guidance on how to prepare for an interview and stand out from the rest;
- How to enter the work force and build relationships that are sustainable and long lasting with your colleagues and clients;
- What to expect from articles and how to manage expectations;
- How to find your niche and market yourself to be the best in your chosen field;
- Advice on how to manage stress, anxiety and expectations in the workplace; and
- How to soar and be the best you can be to live your passion and purpose
This WEBINAR aims to EMPOWER the YOUTH in law that have become disheartened by the system and are unsure where to turn.