SANBS Blood Drive
The SANBS will be running a blood drive on 13 November 2020 starting at 08:00 at The Ridge School in the overflow parking area on Lawley Road.
Booking an appointment is essential in order to avoid queues. Walk-ins will only be allowed if there are no booked appointments or no-shows.
Please book your appointment through Quicket. Bookings close at 12pm on Thursday 12 November.
The SANBS are fully Covid compliant and their staff will be dressed in PPE throughout the drive.
Please visit the SANBS website for further information and to find out what the donation process entails: www.sanbs.org.za
Minimum Requirements to be a Blood Donor:
- You are between the ages of 16 and 75 years old, for first time donors.
- You weigh a minimum of 50 kgs (and platelets a minimum of 55 kgs)
- You are in good health.
- You lead a low risk lifestyle.
- You consider your blood safe for transfusion.
- You have had a balanced meal within four hours of donating blood.
- You have not donated blood in the last 56 days (and platelets in the last 14 days.)
|Refund policy||No refunds|