Don't be Fooled by Online Tools
Things you wish you had known for years...
Our modern world needs you to learn new skills to protect and sustain you, your family and your business.
Join Anthea for a morning of exploring the many free and wonderful online tools and apps that are available to add value to both your business and personal lives.
What we will cover:
- Fine tuning your personal Facebook and Instagram settings to protect your (and your children's) privacy.
- How to create videos to help showcase your business products and/or services (or family holidays) to your online audiences.
- Explore new presentation methods that engage your audience.
- How to create QR codes and how to use them.
- Why retargeting is important & an example of creating a retargeting campaign.
- 4 Free awesome apps (Insight Timer, SkyView Lite, Quik, Trello)
- 4 Free online tools (WhatsApp Web, Canva, Website Grader, Trello)
Who should attend:
- Business owners, managers, marketers
Bring along your business cards (or you can fill in a blank card) to enter into our lucky draw. R2000 worth of vouchers to be won.
Feel free to donate a prize and get the chance to introduce yourself/ your company to the audience.
Certificates of attendance are available upon request.
COST: R450 per person
9 am - 12 pm April 1st at Harrington House in Hilton
RSVP: Anthea 074 773 7777
PS: You are welcome to RSVP with Anthea or on https://appcity.co.za/events/ to pay on the day or request an invoice.