The Herald Cooking Masterclass 2020
CALLING ALL FOODIES!
IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN.
The Herald along with Capsicum Culinary Studio and Three Peaks Wine are excited to host the 2020 edition of The Herald Cooking Masterclass.
Each masterclass provides an interactive cooking experience offering the opportunity for individuals to master basic culinary skills and techniques, with expert advice and personal demonstrations from head chefs of Capsicum Culinary Studio. Your ticket includes a Capsicum head chef host, basket of ingredients, dining experience, complimentary chef apron and bottle of wine, brought to you by 3 Peaks Wine.
Themes per masterclass
- Artisan Breads on Thursday, 26 March 2020 - POSTPONED TO LATER DATE. NEW DATE TO BE CONFIRMED. TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE.
- Colombian on Thursday, 23 April 2020
- Soft cheeses on Thursday, 28 May 2020
- Sushi on Thursday, 18 June 2020
- Portuguese dessert on Thursday, 9 July 2020
- Argentinian on Thursday, 30 July 2020
- Macaroons on Thursday, 27 August 2020
- Molecular Gastronomy on Thursday, 17 September 2020
- German on Thursday, 8 October 2020
- Brazilian on Thursday, 29 October 2020
- Healthy alternatives on Thursday, 19 November 2020
- Wine and Food Art Pairing on Thursday, 3 December 2020. Click here to book December class: https://qkt.io/Ax1xaE